The solid transitional styling of the Cardano Collection creates an impactful design presence in your living room. Utilizing distinct accent techniques - plank effect, rasping, saw marks - and pairing them with traditional framing and a rich finish - light brown driftwood over acacia solids and veneers - creates a 72-inch media console that is worthy of your living room. Pewter-finished hardware mounted on the functional drawers and doors providing subtle contrast to the wood's light finish. Open shelving allows for the convenient and unobscured access to your media devices.
Dimensions: 72 x 17 x 25H
- Overall Gross Weight: 189.25 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 145.25 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 72 x 17 x 25H
- Drawer interior: 30.75 x 12.5 x 6 (1)
- Shelf interior: 17 x 14 x 8 (2); 17 x 14 x 8.5 (2)
- Storage cubby interior: 32.75 x 15.75 x 8.5 (1)
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of acacia veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Driftwood light brown finish
- 1 dovetail drawer with ball bearing glides
- 2 side storage cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf
- 1 storage cubby
- Pewter tone knobs and bar pulls
- Cutouts for wire management
- Assembly required
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 24.5596
- Package Dimension: 75.75 x 20.75 x 27H
- Piece per Carton: 1
- Assembly Instruction:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.