Sharing the same continuous loop footboard as the Platform Bed, the Mercer Upholstered Bed offers a slightly softer silhouette--its stitched and button tufted headpanel is upholstered in Charcoal linen that compliments the Graphite finish of its solid wood frame. The Upholstered Bed is offered with standard side rails, or if more storage is preferred, Storage side rails with two hidden cedar-lined drawers are also available.
Retired Collection- Only available in Cal King.
- Available in Queen, King, Cal King
- Headboard 56" H, Footboard 15.5" H
- Footprint: Queen 86.75" D x 65.75" W, King 86.75" D x 82.25" W, Cal King 90.75" D x 78.25" W
- Standard Bed: Mattress and Box Springs Required--8.5" From Floor to Top of Slats
- Storage Bed: Mattress Only Required--13.75" From Floor to Platform
- Storage Rail: Two Cedar-Lined Drawers with Whisper Close slides per Side. Can be used as Single Storage Rail or in Pairs for 4 Drawers. Available In Queen & King.
- Constructed of Solid Cherry and other select Hardwoods.
- Cherry Veneers on Side Rails
- Upholstered Panel Can Be Removed for Recovering
- Fabric 100% Polyester, Cleaning Code W
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.