The Lockeland bedroom collection from Cresent pairs design inspiration from America's rich furniture heritage with modern conveniences and scale to bring classic American styling into the 21st Century. The stately Panel Bed is available with storage drawers in the footboard, and all the items are highlighted by the rustic beauty of solid Wormy Maple in a Dry Wheat finish. Bar pulls in an Antiqued Copper finish round out the design, making Lockeland at once modern yet traditional, rustic yet clean-perfect for today's lifestyle.
- Available in Queen, King, Cal King
- Headboard 60" H, Footboard 20.25" H
- Footprint: Queen 67.25"W x 86"L, King 83.75"W x 86"L, CalKing 79.75"W x 90"L
- Standard Bed: Mattress and Box Springs Required
- Constructed of Solid pin-knotty Maple and other select Hardwoods.
- Solid Wormy Maple features natural dark streaks, wormholes, and color variations. These are an organic part of the tree's growth characteristics and add to the natural beauty of the finished products.
- Maple Veneers over solid wood ply are used in Inset Panels (Doors, Bed Panels, Case Ends), and Side Rails for Strength and Stability
- Storage Bed: Mattress Only Required--"" From Floor to Platform
- Storage Footboard: Two Cedar Lined Drawers with Whisper Close Drawer Slides
- Storage Footboard Drawer Inside Dimensions: Queen- 25" W x 19" D x 6" H, King-33" W x 19" D x 6" H
- Maple veneer over solid wood ply is used in inset panels, shelves, and bed rails, where the benefits of stability make it the preferred choice.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.