This Finish has been retired- very limited stock remaining. No queen size available
Classic Cottage styling executed with rustic, hand-laid solid poplar planks are the hallmarks of the Cottage Sleigh Bed. Delicate ogee moulding wrapping the headpanel and substantial turned feet round out the design elements of this clean yet traditional profile. Shown here in the Weathered Natural finish and paired with the optional Storage Footboard--featuring two cedar-lined drawers on whisper close drawer slides--the Cottage Sleigh Bed can also be accompanied by a standard low-profile footboard.
- Available in Queen, King, Cal King
- Headboard 54" H, Footboard 19.5" H
- Footprint: Queen 92" D x 65.5" W, King 92" D x 82" W, Cal King 96" D x 78" W
- Standard Bed: Mattress and Box Springs Required--9.25" From Floor to Top of Slats
- Storage Bed: Mattress Only Required--16" From Floor to Platform
- Storage Footboard: Two Cedar Lined Drawers with Whisper Close Drawer Slides
- Storage Footboard Drawer Inside Dimensions: Queen- 26"W X 19"D X 5 1/2" H, King- 34 1/4" W X 19"D X 5 1/2" H, Cal King- 32 1/4" W X 19"D X 5 1/2" H
- Pinknots, wormholes, mineral streaks and other natural characteristics add to the relaxed feel of the Weathered Natural and Antique White finishes.
- Constructed of Solid pin-knotty Poplar and other select Hardwoods.
- Poplar Veneers over solid wood ply are used in Inset Panels (Doors, Bed Panels, Case Ends), and Side Rails for Strength and Stability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.